We know that, just like a professional athlete, frontline workers need a product that provides high performance protection and eliminates any friction between them and the task at hand. Our high quality fabrics are made of breathable, woven, high fluid resistant materials with the durability to last over 50 washes, so that you can focus on a job well done. So what is the difference between our Standard Velcro Gown and our Patented Pull-Cord Gown? Let's start with what they have in common!
Both of our reusable gowns are AAMI Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 isolation and surgical gowns.
- High quality, durable fabric to last over 50 washes
- Breathable, woven, high fluid resistant material
- Customizable logos to easily identify garments in launder
- Locker tag to manage wash count
- Extended arm & body length for added protection and mobility
- AATCC 42 Impact Penetration testing
- AATCC 127 Hydrostatic pressure
- ASTMF1670 Synthetic Blood Penetration Test
- ASTMF1671 Viral Penetration
The Standard Velcro Gown has velcro fastenings along the opening in the back to allow for easy donning & doffing without the assistance of another person. This gown has elastic wrist bands to prevent the sleeve from riding up causing exposure. Just like the pull-cord gown, this reusable option comes with extended arm and body length for added protection and mobility.
Standard Velcro Gowns
The Patented Pull-Cord Gown has an easy doffing pull-cord and adjustable neckline which significantly reduces concerns of contamination. There is no need to reach behind your neck or ask for assistance to remove the gown. As an added feature this gown has snap closures for a more secure fit and one-pull easy doffing ability. A waist tie and belt loops prevent the gown's tie from touching the floor and provide a simple, quick closure. Performance level wrist guards come with comfortable thumbholes to prevent the sleeve from riding up causing unnecessary exposure.