What is Sublimation?
Sublimation is a method of digital printing that transfers any design on to a material or fabric using ink and heat.
In the world of apparel, it’s a game changer because it allows for entire garment prints, in other words, designs that go seam-to-seam. We can accommodate any artwork design you can imagine and make it come to life. The result is a permanent, full color design that won’t crack, peel or wash away over time.
SUBLIMATION = ZERO WATER WASTE
Maximizing Water Conservation
Did you know that the average dyed shirt wastes 2,700 liters of water? Our eco-friendly sublimation process allows for greater customization with infinite possibilities for design. Not to mention it uses 10x less energy consumption than regular dyed fabric!
- Environmentally friendly = reduced fabric waste
- Allows for infinite design options
- Allows for full control over colors & designs
No Art Fees
We don't charge art fees! Just provide us with the proper vector files, inspiration, logos and colors and we'll get the sublimated design created to set your team apart! Nothing is more critical than color. We pride ourselves on building custom product that incorporates all your design needs.
We carry the highest quality inks and most advanced printers and presses for vibrant colors and deep saturation. With our large capacity and attention to client relations, we provide an assigned color printing profile, printer, and press for every client.
High Performance Fabrics
- Textiles from the USA
- Luxurious fabrics are moisture-wicking, four-way stretch and UPF 50+
- Reusable, lightweight, breathable, AAMI level certified, medical materials
- Custom blends that you can wear from on to off-shift
- Fully vertically integrated with the largest sublimation facility in the Americas
- 100+ years combined experience in high-performance custom apparel manufacturing
- Design and build for some of the largest performance apparel companies in the world